Yes you do, we all do! Jesus Christ is Lord & Saviour, King of Kings, there is no other name given under Heaven where by we must be saved (Acts 4).
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”. (John 14:6)
Sin will lead us to death, Hell, and eternal separation from God, but Jesus will lead us to reconciliation with God and Heaven. It is by His Mercy & Grace that God offers you salvation through the death & resurrection of Jesus Christ. Only Jesus has paid the price for sin – our transgression of His commands such as: lying, stealing, sexual immorality, unrighteous anger, unforgivness, coveting and greed, idolatry, misusing His holy name, worshipping other things in place of God, selfishness, pride etc. He paid the just price on the cross. That price was death, in order that we may be set free from the righteous judgment and punishment we deserve.
“For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 6:23)
“Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” (John 3,3)
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life”. (John 3:16-17)
“As many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.” (John 1,12-13)
He loves you, and calls you to deep repentance from sin and total surrender to His Lordship. Listen to a testimony of what it means to totally surrender – Face to face encounter with Jesus Christ
Surrender your life to God, believe in your heart Jesus died on the cross for you for your sins, that God raise Him from the dead, confess Him as your Lord (Roms 10,10), ask for forgiveness and repent of all your sins. True faith is sincerely believing, repenting & surrendering yourself to Him. If you are ready, come to Him now with a prayer something like this:
Dear God, I confess that I am a sinner and separated from You because of my sins. I am truly sorry & deserve Hell, and now want to repent & forsake my sinful life and all the idols that I have been living for. Forgive me, I also forgive all who have sinned against me. I believe that your son, Jesus, died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, and is alive. I confess Jesus as my Lord and Saviour, and invite Him to reign in my heart from this day forward. Thank you Jesus, for dying for my sins and giving me Eternal Life. I will now follow you all my days. In Jesus name Amen.
The next steps
Read the bible and obey what God commands. Go to a Bible believing church, spend time in prayer and worship. Get baptised in water and in the power of the Holy Spirit. Remove personal sin from your life & grow in His grace to live holy, for God is holy. Seek to really know Him in genuine relationship. Seek to serve Him and spread His gospel to others.
“Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God” (1Cor6,9-11)
I recommend you start reading the Bible by reading Jesus’s major sermon for his disciples – the sermon on the mount ( Matthew Chapters 5, 6 & 7) and with the grace of God grow in faith, hope, love & holiness, He will help you to change & grow in His likeness. He will never leave you or forsake you, He loves you! Those who have truly surrendered are His Sons, disciples, and servants. Follow him & dont look back, because you are not in heaven yet and can still choose to fall away. Once saved is not always saved, its He who endures to the end that shall be saved. (Matt 24, 13). Set your face like flint and follow Him in obedience and faith abiding in His word, full of His Spirit and grace.
If you have given your life to Him today I also recommend you read everything on this website and join our Facebook page to stay in touch & encouraged in the faith.
DO YOU NEED HELP TO LIVE RIGHT?
Be encouraged that those in CHRIST have access by Faith to a continual abundant supply of Grace and Divine Power through the Holy Spirit. This is His provision to empower us to live a life worthy of His calling, in godliness, holiness, obedience, faith, love, good works, and to overcome the world, the flesh and all the traps of the enemy. Ask, receive and abide in His Spirit and power
– “To those who have obtained like precious FAITH with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ: GRACE and peace be MULTIPLIED to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, as HIS DIVINE POWER HAS GIVEN TO US to us ALL things that pertain to LIFE and GODLINESS, through the knowledge of HIM who called us by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us Exceedingly Great and precious PROMISES, that through these you may be PARTAKERS of the DIVINE NATURE, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.” (2Pet1,1-4)
– “Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.” (Heb 4, 14-16)
– “the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses.” (Roms 8,26)
– “Sin will have no dominion over because you are not under law but under grace” (Rom 1,14)
– “For the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death.” (Roms 8,1)
– “Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11 Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. 12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more” (Rev 3, 10-12)
To live an overcoming life it is key that you stay close to God, read His word, have a discipled prayer life, and worship in Spirit and Truth. His grace and help is abundantly available for all who would draw near.
THE CROSS – CHRIST CRUCIFIED FOR SIN & OUR SALVATION – BEHOLD THE LAMB OF GOD !!
– Exodus 12:5, 7-8, 11-13 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year. ….. And they shall take some of the blood and put it on the two doorposts and on the lintel of the houses where they eat it. Then they shall eat the flesh on that night; roasted in fire, with unleavened bread and with bitter herbs they shall eat it. …. It is the Lord ’s Passover. ‘For I will pass through the land of Egypt on that night, and will strike all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord . Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt.
– John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!
– John 19:17-18 And He, bearing His cross, went out to a place called the Place of a Skull, which is called in Hebrew, Golgotha, where they crucified Him
– Isaiah 53:3-7, 10-11 He is despised and rejected by men, A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him; He was despised, and we did not esteem Him. Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way; And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all. He was oppressed and He was afflicted, Yet He opened not His mouth; He was led as a lamb to the slaughter, And as a sheep before its shearers is silent, So He opened not His mouth. Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise Him; He has put Him to grief…. When You make His soul an offering for sin, He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, And the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in His hand. He shall see the labor of His soul, and be satisfied. By His knowledge My righteous Servant shall justify many, For He shall bear their iniquities.
– Romans 5:8-10, 17 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life ….. For if by the one man’s offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.
– John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
– Acts 4:11-12 This is the ‘stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’ Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”
– Eph 2,8-10 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
– Revelation 5:9-10 And they sang a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth.”
– 1Cor 1, 18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
MAKE JESUS CHRIST YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR TODAY. HE LOVES YOU AND CALLS YOU TO HIMSELF. HIS OFFER OF SALVATION IS FOR YOU.
WATCH THE GOSPEL OF JOHN